Dial-in your fitness by way of wholesome, fuel-focused nutrition. We’ve created a fine-tuned nutrition program, powered by Working Against Gravity, to ensure that every minute you spend in the gym pays off — mentally and physically. Our nutrition coach will work with you to help you turn your sweat sessions into the results you’re after.
Who is Nutrition Coaching For?
Nutrition coaching is for everyone. We all have different bodies, goals and lifestyles. So whether you are looking to lose weight, win a competition, keep up with your kids, or just feel like your absolute best self, together we will plan a program that makes sense for you and produces lasting results! Lastly, not a member of Crossfit Amoskeag??? – no problem – you are still eligible to join our nutrition coaching program!
“I’m sure I’ve tried pretty much every fad diet out there. I had gotten to the point where the only way I could lose weight was to eat under 1200 calories per day… I went to bed hungry every night, and I was pretty resigned to the fact that that was going to be how I had to live if I wanted to get the weight to stay off. Of course, that was killing my CrossFit workouts; and it was impossible to maintain.
I was paired with my coach and immediately I started pushing back on the idea of eating so much. She was exactly what I needed: that confident, calm ‘voice’ to say, I’ve got you. Let ME worry about the scale. You just focus on hitting your macros and see what happens… I would get frustrated when I felt like I was eating well, working out hard, and the scale would go UP, not down. My coach took those opportunities to encourage me and educate me on all the reasons that could be happening. It really was transformational for my thinking. I could go on and on about what I’ve learned!” ~Robin Pugh
How Does Nutrition Coaching Work?
This program pairs you with a nutrition coach from our gym who has been screened, trained and certified to teach you the ins and outs of meal prepping, weighing, tracking and more. Your coach understands that every physical body is different. They listen, adjust and help you learn how to make sense of your own anatomy and relationship with food. Because no two bodies are the same.
- Fill Out the Questionnaire – Answer a few questions so we can get to know you.
- Meet Your Coach – We’ll assign you to a nutrition coach to guide you through every step. After all, they were once in your shoes, too!
- Set your goal – Then your coach will tell you how many grams of protein, fats, and carbs you need to consume daily to reach them.
- Keep Track – Chart your progress in one central web app that logs your weight, macronutrients, measurements, milestones, photos and more.
- Gain a Support Group – Stay accountable with weekly one-on-one check-ins and unlock access to our members-only Facebook page.
“This program is incredible. The changes in how I looked and felt blew my mind and I quickly became addicted to this process. My coach was so supportive of my goals and helping me reach them while juggling my very busy life as a shift worker and mom of two. It has had a huge positive impact on my life in terms of health, food knowledge and getting rid of the negative restrictive “diet” mindset I’d been using unsuccessfully for years. The confidence this program has given me in and outside of the gym has been life-changing.” – Stephanie Horner
Not Ready for a Coach but Want to Make Healthy Change?
Download our Free Nutrition Guide!
This guide is jam-packed with everything you need to know about nutrition. From tracking macros to meal ideas.
Want the PDF version to keep?
Enter your email address below and we’ll send it to you!
What to Expect From Our Nutrition Program
- Learn how to track your food and use tracking apps
- Learn what your body needs in order to feel and perform at its best
- Gain an understanding of serving sizes, quality and nutritional composition of your favorite dishes
- Establish habits and routines
- Learn about yourself and your tendencies with food – emotions, triggers, cravings, etc.
- Develop a positive relationship with food
- Experience first-hand the importance of consistency to see the best possible results
- Work through the initial discomfort of tracking your food, eating at restaurants and dealing with peer pressure
*Results may vary. Following your coach’s guidelines is required for best results.
Pricing: $135 Per month
Experience the benefits of one-on-one nutrition coaching, with one of our coaches who has passed the entire WAG Coaching Course. He or she will work with you to develop a plan to reach your goals. And, by the “end,” you’ll become the expert. It’s an investment worth making in your health — one that buys earned results.
- Weekly online check-ins with your coach
- Monthly InBody Test
- Guaranteed 24/hr response time
- Access to members-only Facebook Group
- Online nutrition portal inside our web app, Seismic
- Knowledge Base full of exclusive macro-counting education
- The same nutrition program that’s helped over 15,000 people reach their health and fitness goals!
Benefit from the Insights of Our InBody 770
The InBody Body Composition Analyzer looks beyond the numbers on the scale and shows you what your body is really made of.
Nutrition Coaching for Men
“I have learned so much about the role of nutrition in athletic performance. Over the first few weeks, I was shocked as my coach kept adding food, especially carbs. As the carbs went up, my performance improved and my weight went down. I fell easily into weighing and measuring – it just made sense. How do you know how to fill your tank if you don’t know how much you are putting in??? I found my coach to be amazingly supportive and energetic. I really didn’t think I needed a “rah-rah” coach, but I found myself really looking forward to the check-ins and getting his feedback and thoughts.” – Mark Koransky
Simple. This is the nutrition program that’s trusted by the pros. CrossFit champions, Olympians and professional athletes across many different sports are among some of WAG’s loyal members. If it’s worked for them, then it’ll work for you. Stick with it and you’ll see results like the 15,000 others who have changed their lives with this program. Don’t just take our word for it…
“This program was life-altering. My goal was body compositional change to support the goal of competitive CrossFit. I am currently 11 lbs down!
Before WAG, I had come to accept that how I looked, how I felt in my skin and how I performed was just how it is. That I had reached, what was in my mind, the naturally pre-determined and unsatisfying state of ‘as good as it gets.’ This state of mind was really just an acknowledgment of my own powerlessness over my health.
This program offered education in an area where I felt overwhelmed and empowerment where I felt powerless. My coach and WAG’s philosophy gave me a new set of skills. Spending the last 6 months honing those skills with their support has built my confidence and forever changed my perspective on eating for performance, and health in general.” – Merissa Maiorano