Let’s Talk Nutrition…
Have you been working really hard in the gym, but can’t seem to lose weight? Dial-in your fitness by way of wholesome, fuel-focused nutrition. We’ve created a fine-tuned nutrition program, powered by Working Against Gravity, to ensure that every minute you spend in the gym pays off — mentally and physically and nutritionally. Heather Baram or Dani Olivieri, CFA’s two Nutrition Coaches will work with you to help you turn your sweat sessions into the results you’re after.
Who is Nutrition Coaching For?
Nutrition coaching is for everyone. We all have different bodies, goals and lifestyles. So whether you are looking to lose weight, win a competition, keep up with your kids, or just feel like your absolute best self, together we will plan a program that makes sense for you and produces lasting results! Lastly, if you’re not a member of Crossfit Amoskeag – no problem – you’re still eligible to join our nutrition coaching program!
Simple. This is THE nutrition program that’s trusted by the pros. We have CrossFit champions, Olympians, and professional athletes across many different sports who are among some of WAG’s loyal members. If it’s worked for them, then it’ll work for you. Stick with it and you’ll see results like the 15,000 others who have changed their lives with this program.
How Does Nutrition Coaching Work?
This program pairs you with a nutrition coach from our gym who has been screened, trained and certified to teach you the ins and outs of meal prepping, weighing, tracking and more. Your coach understands that every physical body is different. They listen, adjust and help you learn how to make sense of your own anatomy and relationship with food. Because no two bodies are the same.
- Fill Out the Questionnaire – Answer a few questions so we can get to know you.
- Meet Your Coach – We’ll assign you to a nutrition coach to guide you through every step. After all, they were once in your shoes, too!
- Set your goal – Then your coach will tell you how many grams of protein, fats, and carbs you need to consume daily to reach them.
- Keep Track – Chart your progress in one central web app that logs your weight, macronutrients, measurements, milestones, photos and more.
- Gain a Support Group – Stay accountable with weekly one-on-one check-ins and unlock access to our members-only Facebook page.
What to Expect From WAG
- Learn how to track your food and use tracking apps
- Learn what your body needs in order to feel and perform at its best
- Gain an understanding of serving sizes, quality and nutritional composition of your favorite dishes
- Establish habits and routines
- Learn about yourself and your tendencies with food – emotions, triggers, cravings, etc.
- Develop a positive relationship with food
- Experience first-hand the importance of consistency to see the best possible results
- Work through the initial discomfort of tracking your food, eating at restaurants and dealing with peer pressure
*Results may vary. Following your coach’s guidelines is required for best results.
One-on-One Support – $145/mos
Experience the benefits of one-on-one nutrition coaching, with one of our coaches who has passed the entire WAG Coaching Course. He or she will work with you to develop a plan to reach your goals. And, by the “end,” you’ll become the expert. It’s an investment worth making in your health — one that buys earned results.
- Weekly online check-ins with your coach
- Monthly InBody Test
- Guaranteed 24/hr response time
- Access to members-only Facebook Group
- Online nutrition portal inside our web app, Seismic
- Knowledge Base full of exclusive macro-counting education
- The same nutrition program that’s helped over 15,000 people reach their health and fitness goals!
Basic Nutrition – $50 one time
The Basic Nutrition plan is provided via email, and at that time, clients have the opportunity and are encouraged to ask any questions to ensure they’re setup for success. From there, clients are responsible for ensuring they hit their daily goals along with measuring progress.
For a more personalized and hands on experience, we recommend our 1:1 Coaching program.
- Personalized nutrition plan: This is given after an in-take questionnaire is completed that asks about you and your goals
- Personalized nutrition plan includes macro and calorie goals.
- One scan on the In-Body
- Once given your personalized nutrition plan, you are responsible for your own daily coaching and self-monitoring
- Moving forward you can purchase an in-body scan for $35 (normally $50)
- Access to members only Facebook group
Want more information or want to sign up? Email Heather or Danielle at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look Beyond The Scale…
Our nutritionists will go beyond holding you accountable to your macros. You will have check-ins, using the InBody 770 Body Composition Analyzer to look beyond the numbers on the scale and shows you what your body is really made of.
CFA Mom Loses 44% of Her Body Fat in 3 Months
My weight has been an issue for me, for my entire life. When I was active, it was easy to keep it under control. I’ve always has some muscle due to being an athlete and being short, so if I put on a few extra pounds – it’s easy to see. In the past, I’ve struggled with a negative body image of myself and have had some very unhealthy dieting and eating habits.
This year, I took a long hard look at myself and my habits I realized I had no choice but to fix myself. I could no longer use unhealthy habits to make myself healthy. I also had no one to blame but myself. I knew what I wanted and I could sit and wish for it, or go out there and make it happen. It was a hard thing to admit to myself, it was hard to take those first steps, but I am so glad that I did. Right now, I feel amazing, not only in my body, but mentally. This has been an incredible journey.
I tried the CFA nutrition challenge which started the process of me getting back on track, but when it was over I was looking for what to do next I knew I could not do it alone. I needed help and being someone who does a lot on her own and takes pride in that, I had to kick my ego aside and admit this was not one of those times.
I saw a post about the nutrition program and despite sometimes being hesitant to put money in to something like this, I knew Heather and knew she looked amazing. She has great work ethic with her fitness and you don’t get that way by slacking on your nutrition. I jumped on the opportunity, and it has been worth every dollar, and to be honest, I am saving money by not going out to eat a lot.
My coach has been amazing and I am so grateful for all the support she gives with the program. She pays attention, and is always willing and available when I have questions. It’s easy to adjust someone’s numbers and tell them good job each week, but it’s different with a coach who truly cares about your well-being and what’s going on in your life. It isn’t easy to change your lifestyle and admit you’re responsible for where you are with your health, and the process needs a coach who understands. It’s amazing to have someone in your corner cheering you on and celebrating your success, and that’s what I get with Heather. She knows it is not just about what you’re eating but where your mind is in the process.
I am so grateful I signed up. You just have to be willing to do it. It’s more than someone giving you your Macros, but information tailored to how you eat. I am looking forward to the second half of this program and really taking my fitness and health to the next level. I am willing to be coached and have learned to be honest with myself and with my coach. I no longer crave some of my go-to comfort foods. There is one comfort food I do crave, but it’s all about finding a balance.
I’d give this advice to anyone on the fence with their fitness and nutrition, put yourself and your health first. I will say it again and again. I am so grateful for the WAG programming and all it has taught me, and has yet to teach me.
Sweating for the Wedding.
When did you become a member of the Crossfit Amoskeag Community?
What was your goal when you joined WAG Nutrition?
To lose weight, tone up, to make progress and improvements at the gym and of course…look fantastic for my wedding & honeymoon.
How long have you been working with Coach Heather on your nutrition?
I started at the end of October, 2019.
Have you lost any weight since you began?
I’ve lost weight – a solid 10 lbs, some days more. More importantly I have lost body fat, gained muscle, and my measurements have gone down.
What’s your overall review of the Crossfit Amoskeag nutrition program?
This was just what I needed! I needed someone to help me dial in a detailed nutrition program to get the results I wanted and Heather has done this and more! One of the best things about the program is that it is more than just numbers on a scale and macros – its learning to fuel for workouts, learning to be flexible and still enjoy a dinner out without “ruining” the whole week or feeling guilty. I have also really enjoyed our little community within Crossfit Amoskeag, I don’t feel like you are going at it alone and everyone has so much to offer! The 2 ideas that have helped me the most are consistency & accountability – just knowing that my coach is keeping an eye on my gym days and My Fitness Pal gives me the push I need to stick with it. It is is really fun to have someone to share your achievements with both in the gym and nutrition wise, my coach does a great job of being both coach and cheerleader!